Design Package B - £225.00 per room
- Includes an A3 Presentation Board containing samples of selected Fabrics, Paints or Wallpapers, showcasing
Design Package C - £285.00 per room
Design Package A - £125.00 per room
- Advice, hints and tips for implementing your design and how to dress your room using accessories.
- A Presentation Pack containing details of your Personal Room Design and recommendations as to the types
of Flooring, Furnishings, Window Treatments, Lighting and Accessories that would complement your scheme.
- A hand drawn detailed Floor Plan, to scale, showing suggested Room Layouts, Furniture Positions, Space
- As Design Package B plus the following:
- Hand Drawn Sketch(s) of your Room Design illustrating how the furniture layout would look in situ and
how the different elements of the Colour Scheme work together. (See Examples)
- A list of Suppliers and Prices for all recommended items.
- As Design Package A plus the following:
- This design package is also popular as a gift. See 'Gift Vouchers'.
Planning and Storage suggestions. (See Examples)
- Specific recommendations for Flooring, Furnishings, Window Treatments, Lighting and Accessories also
illustrated on a Presentation Board to show you how all the elements of the scheme work together.
Kitchen & Bathroom Designs
highlighting specific design details or colour combinations. (See Examples)
- This ultimate package gives you the benefits of a full Interior Design Presentation Pack at an affordable
price. I would highly recommend this service if you really want to get a feel for how the room will look
- Design Package A can be adapted free of charge for Kitchen and Bathroom Designs.
purchases and it is particularly recommended for higher budget projects.
apply to Kitchen Designs, depending on the size and requirements of the room. Please contact us for
- Design Packages B and C can be adapted free of charge for Bathroom Designs only. A supplement may
- For any Kitchen or Bathroom project it is also recommended to double check the rooms dimensions and
electrical layout with the supplier/fitter before making purchases.
Alternative Colour Scheme Add On - £75
- Why not take the option of adding a second Colour Scheme to your chosen package to give you overall
choice as to the final design. You will be provided with a further Presentation Board containing a set of
alternative fabrics, paints or wallpapers that would also match your furnishings. You then have the freedom to choose which design you prefer
Create a home
you really love
- This popular package provides a more personalised design service. It assists you in making the most of your valuable space and allows you to visualise how the furniture can fit into your room most effectively.